Dr Abraham OWINO YEYO is a Statistician and Lecturer at the Department of Statistics & Actuarial Sciences, School of Statistics and Planning, Makerere University. He has the following attributes;
- A Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent Adult – training skills at all levels and excellent presentation skills
- Experienced Trainer in Monitoring and Evaluation, Survey/Research designs, Methodologies and Implementation, practical and cost-effective data collection approaches.
- Computer skills include SPSS, EPIINFO, EPIDATA, Excel/Lotus123, Microsoft Word and Power-point, Cyber proficiency
- Strong Data analysis and interpretation ability using SPSS, EPI-INFO/EPIDATA, Excel and capability to adapt to other packages with minimum instruction.
- Metadata documentation using MCC Templates and NESSTAR software
- Experience with a diversity of communities globally – in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas
- Believer in strengthening local capacities for self-management as it enhances the chances of sustainability in the country;
Development of food insecurity models at national and local levels. Contributing to sampling techniques as a driver to reliable statistics.